With our recent acquisition of Topaz Technologies, we’re delighted to be able to work with them more closely to bring you the full version of the product that was previously available only as a demo. You can test its capabilities for 30 days or purchase a fully active license. More detailed documentation, installation instructions, video demos and FAQs are available here:
For those of you already familiar with Topaz Signature Capture Plug-in, much of our effort at The eSign Group has gone into building a dynamic infrastructure to support our customers in a wide range of industries. This version is based on our fully revised integration architecture and allows users to experience the full power of the product immediately.
Signature Capture Plug-in for FileMaker is an ideal tool for any company that needs to perform legal binding of documents, as well as for data protection. Its features include:
A powerful batch processing function that allows you to save time and money by processing hundreds of documents simultaneously.
Superior electronic signature validation: in case of modifications of the signature data, it invalidates the signature without requiring any additional action.
Batch validation: while any single signature can be verified using our online tool from any browser connected to the Internet, an entire batch of signatures can be processed online using our software client.
Support for the entire UETA/ESIGN standard and compatibility with leading Topaz Signature Pads.
Provides full data protection against fraud and identity theft.
Document security: application-based database encryption and user-based document security.
Support for a wide range of custom data structures and a variety of field types and formats.
High reliability: in the event of a crash, the process is automatically restarted with no effort on your part.
Note: the Topaz Signature Pad required to use the demo is not included in this download; you will need to purchase an additional Topaz Signature Pad, of a compatible size. You can purchase it directly from Topaz Technologies, in a wide range of colors and styles, here: The cost depends on the model and color selected.
FileMaker Pro v16.0 – v19.0
Signature Capture Plug-in for FileMaker requires Microsoft.NET Framework 3.5.
1. The standard Topaz Signature Pad is only supported
1. Create or open an edit session in FileMaker
2. Place the signature field in the database
3. Click the button in the application toolbar to start the capture
4. Select your signature pack on your digital pad
5. The capture will be performed by pressing the signature pad’s button
■Supported FileMaker products
FileMaker Pro 10.0 and higher
FileMaker Pro Advanced 10.0 and higher
FileMaker Server 10.0 and higher
FileMaker Pro 11.0 and higher
FileMaker Pro 12.0 and higher
■Supported Topaz products
Topaz T-L462-HSB (SignatureGem LCD 1X5 USB)
Topaz T-S460-HSB (SigLite 1X5 USB)
Topaz T-LBK462-HSB (SignatureGem LCD 1X5 USB Backlit)
Topaz T-LBK462-BSB (SignatureGem LCD 1X5 USB Backlit)
■Compatible with other signature capture software
TOPAZ Solution Pad
1. FileMaker Forum
2. Support Ticket System
3. Email support
4. Knowledge base
5. Phone Support
6. Real Time Chat
If you are having problems while installing the tool, try the following:
1. Verify that the software was downloaded completely.
2. Reset the environment variables and preferences.
3. Try installing the software on another computer.
4. Create a system restore point before you try to install the software.
5. Run the software as an Administrator.
6. Try using another Topaz Signature Pad.
FileMaker provides two utilities in order to scan your computer for malware and threats: FileMaker’s Free Utility and the Commercial Scan Tool.
For any questions or issues, please see the FileMaker help files or search the Knowledge Base, or contact Technical Support by e-mail.
Copyright 2018 Filesystems
®AACTA score 2/0 predicts short-term mortality in acute heart failure syndromes.
We sought to estimate risk of death according to alternative risk categorization for patients admitted with acute
eSign Signature Capture Plug-in for FileMaker includes:
1. E-Signature Capture Plugin
2. FileMaker Container Field
3. Tool Bar
Note: This is a demo version of the paid app. To enable the tool, please go to the Filemaker Administration panel, find and open the Tool category. You will then be able to download and activate the tool.
This is a Windows only software utility that allows you to collect digital signatures with Topaz Signature Pads ( and Topaz Signature Pads ( using the filemaker container field technology. When successful, the tool will disable the digital signature upon any editing or attempt of any kind to modify it.
– Compatibility with Topaz Signature Pads and Topaz Signature Pads Backlit.
– Batch operation: The signature of many records can be accepted in one go.
– Highly secure: The input and output are protected against unauthorized access.
– No additional software needed: No plugins are required.
– No time limit: You can save, record, restore and organize your paper documents in Filemaker for as long as you need to do so.
Once you have a good understanding of Filemaker, you should familiarize yourself with the developer’s web pages. The plugin developer (Topaz Product Development), the plugin user group and their Facebook page are also very useful when it comes to troubleshooting problems with the plugin.
Comments are closed. You will not be able to post a comment in this post.The quality of fixed, laparoscopic, and robotic surgery in gynecologic oncology: a propensity score analysis.
Uterine-sparing techniques have been increasingly used for treatment of early-stage cervical cancer. Robotic, laparoscopic, and laparotomic approaches have been used. The current study compares these three modalities for uterine-sparing hysterectomy in early-stage cervical cancer. This study reviewed patients who underwent hysterectomy for early-stage cervical cancer from January 2010 to January 2015 at a single institution and selected patients who underwent uterine-sparing surgery. Postoperative complications, survival, and recurrence were compared between the laparoscopic, laparoscopic robotic (LAR),
* Hundreds of FileMaker Pro users look to Digital Signatures to maintain the integrity of their records.
* It protects you from copyright violation or fraud by creating a legally binding electronic signature.
* Digital signatures are already part of the accepted business practice in most countries around the world.
* It’s easy to use and has no learning curve.
* It’s so fast, you don’t even have to wait for your data to finish updating.
* It’s compatible with many record types including FileMaker Pro’s own Table container and Table container fields.
* It doesn’t require the use of third-party software or special hardware.
* No special certification is necessary for the FileMaker 9 Premium or FileMaker Pro 9 upgrade.Neil Malpass
Neil Raymond Malpass (June 15, 1955 – August 2, 1993) was an American professional baseball player. He was a, right-handed pitcher who appeared in 68 Major League games for the Boston Red Sox over parts of four seasons (1978–1981). Listed at tall and, he batted and threw right-handed.
A graduate of the University of Miami, Malpass was a fine student, having excelled academically during his college years. However, he was selected by Boston in the first round (eighth overall) of the amateur draft. Malpass entered the league in 1978 and debuted with the Red Sox on April 29 of that year. He played his final major league game on June 27, 1981.
In the majors, Malpass appeared in 40 games, including 17 starts, posting an 8–8 record with one save, an earned run average of 3.88 and 114 strikeouts in 156 innings of work. With the 1979 Red Sox, he collected only eight decisions and a 4.52 ERA in 26 games, 15 as a starter. On June 26, he gave up a pair of runs in innings of relief, in a 2–1 loss at Baltimore. In a 4–0 defeat to Minnesota on July 1, Malpass surrendered five runs, four earned, in the first three innings of a 6–3 defeat.
Malpass spent the remainder of his minor league career in the Red Sox system, from through, and became a free agent following the 1980 season. He did not return to professional baseball. Malpass died in his hometown of Miami, at the age of 38.
OS: Windows 7
Processor: 2.0 GHz or faster
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: OpenGL 2.0 compatible video card
DirectX: 9.0 compatible video card
Storage: 20 GB available space
Input Devices: Keyboard
Sound: Windows 7 compatible sound card
Additional Notes: DirectX 9.0 only
Ports: DirectX 9.0 capable PC with a port expansion card, or a USB 2.0 compliant serial portLeptospira in natural water bodies in a subtropical